Friday 17 June 2011

The Spiralling Story

>>>

Stars … stars … stars and stars. So many stars. Everywhere I look is stars. Turning and turning, in widening circles, the stars spin out in an endless sky. A sky with no horizon, only stars, a non-sky, absence of up and down, no reference, no sense of progression or return. I am made of the stars.

<<<

Stars have created me. I am at every level: galactic, atomic, particular, all at once, and forever, and again, and of stars, sometimes becoming singular, an independent consciousness that thinks itself unique – as all stars unthinkingly are unique in that collective of stars that is the non-sky, stars, absence of stars, and stars … stars … stars.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

mazzz_in_Leeds said...

you had me at Fibonacci sequence!

Anonymous said...

the universe's mind . . . very nice. like how you wrote it.